Courtyard Penthouse Suite (H5) on Breakaway

maryrnp

• 4 weeks later...

We stayed in 16130 in March - we enjoyed it very much. At first I was concerned because it was the end cabin nearest the main corridor outside the Haven however it proved to be very sound proof. The most noise for the Haven comes from chairs being moved on the sun deck above, however even this wasn't enough to bother us much. Cabin 16130 is unique in that it is located just before a bulge in the deck in the public part of the ship. So someone standing at the corner rail in the public area can see partially into the deck of the Haven balcony. If you want privacy, you need to sit back from the rail in the corner of the balcony. This only occurred once in the week we traveled.

The outlets are few. The high voltage outlet for hair dryers, etc is located in the vanity at the bottom of the bed, not in the bathroom. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, thank you very much! I had a Haven Spa Cabin, but upgraded to the Penthouse, because I wanted more room! Darn, I paid more and now don't even have access anymore! :(

Edited by Abear2

Ok, thank you very much! I had a Haven Spa Cabin, but upgraded to the Penthouse, because I wanted more room! Darn, I paid more and now don't even have access anymore! :(

We were in a Haven Spa Cabin last year on the Getaway, and this year we're staying in the Haven Penthouse on the Escape. I liked having access to the spa, but we really wanted to be in the Haven this time. We'll probably just buy the weekly pass or buy a one-day pass for the spa.