Excursion recommendations? Whale watching/ghosts?

mumtopugs

Hello! Our cruise to Alaska is in August. We are looking for any recommendations on excursions. Specifically, which port should we try whale watching? Also, the cruise is for my sister's 50th birthday and she's very interested in anything to do with ghosts. Anyone have a good ghost tour story? Our ports are Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Victoria BC. Thanks in advance :)

Hello! Our cruise to Alaska is in August. We are looking for any recommendations on excursions. Specifically, which port should we try whale watching? Also, the cruise is for my sister's 50th birthday and she's very interested in anything to do with ghosts. Anyone have a good ghost tour story? Our ports are Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Victoria BC. Thanks in advance :)

My DW is a sucker for those Ghost tours and walks. We have done them where ever we have gone, some good and some not so good. We did one in Victoria and we both thought it was very good. Sorry I cannot remember the name of the company, but if you Google it, I'm sure there can't be more than one doing it. It went from 8:30 till 10:00 and, as I said, we felt it one of the better ghost walks we have ever been on.

Cheers

Len

Gastineau Guiding for whale watching in Juneau. 14-20 passengers on very roomy boats with tilt-in windows for maximum visibility and photography, and a much more stable boat design than any other vendor I've seen out in Auke Bay.