Thermal Suite and what to wear on way to pools

snowy01

More questions from the Newbies: Our first cruise is coming ever closer ( Arcadia) and we are wondering about some minor details -

How does the Hydropool area work? pool, sauna, heated recliners ...... Is there an order in which to enjoy these facilities? Or will there be someone there to ask?

What does one wear on the way to the pools? Are there changing cabins? I guess people don't walk around the ship in bathrobes or with dripping swimsuits under cover-ups?

Sorry if these are silly questions but we are wondering ......:)

I would imagine Arcadia is the same as Britannia - just on my way to thermal suite now. There are changing rooms where you change into a bathrobe and flip flops (supplied at spa reception) then go to the hydro suite. On Britannia this has 6 heated stone beds, 2 heated water beds, 2 steam rooms, sauna and large jacuzzi - to be enjoyed in any order you see fit. Enjoy!

The pool (covered pool) on Arcadia is right next to the spa and thermal suite and there are changing rooms in that area too. I would wear a beach dress like cruiseluvva as it's easy to whip on and off! [emoji5]️

Edited by Ehg