Juice for medical reasons?

Perez1992

I have to drink sugar free cranberry juice mixed with water through out the day to keep my body functioning right will bringing on cranberry juice counts as all of my non alcoholic carry one will they allow it as extra to the given allotment of twelve drinks?

If you're taking it for acidification of your urine you can get the same effect by taking cranberry tablets and drinking a large amount of water and then you still don't end up getting added sugar. As far as this counting as your carry on drink allotment, if you have a problem requiring acidification of your urine you shouldn't be drinking soda pop anyway.

As to bringing on additional bottled water, why bother? The water from the taps on the Lido deck is perfectly fine and to my palate tastes better than most bottled water.

Ship water is made by reverse osmosis filtration, the same process used in producing all the major brands of bottled water. The bottled water usually has added salts to give it taste. Real water is pretty much tasteless. The Lido water taps have additional filtration to assure a pleasant and tasteless water. I have used it for years.

In the interest of full disclosure, I drink tap water at home. Our water (Bay County, Florida) comes from DeFuniak Springs which flows 280 million gallons per day. It is not quite as good as Chicago water, but it is excellent municipal water.