Jewel GS 1554 questions

I just booked GS 1554 on the Jewel for a B2B, and scoured the internet for any pictures/videos I could find on the suite. After doing so, I had a few questions for anyone who's sailed recently. My cruises aren't for almost 2 years, so I know a lot can change by then.

1) When at the railing at the farthest point aft (out on the hump) can you look straight down and see the water hitting the ship?

2) Because there isn't anything directly forward, is there more breeze on the balcony than other balconies on the side of the ship?

3) I found a picture of the balcony on the Jewel, and some videos and pictures of other radiance class ships, with a table and chairs on the balcony. Example:

Grand Suite #1554

But I've also seen pictures on other Radiance class ships where there wasn't a table, but two loungers in its place. Does anyone know what's out there now?

What sold me on the cabin was the big double sliding door to the balcony. The location seems awesome too. I can live with the balcony not being as private. But with the absence of a big table in the room it'd be great to have one out on the balcony.

Thanks!