Carnival has ONLY "4" guests that have saled 100+ Times, yet Royal has many??

We used to be die-hard Celebrity fans and sailed with RC a lot along with a few other lines but lately RC has been just plain annoying.

Last year we cruised out of Norfolk on Carnival and loved it! The food put RC to shame. The cabin was roomy with a good sized balcony. Check-in, crew and staff couldn't do enough for us. It really was a fun ship.

Not only that but their customer service reps are excellent., well trained and so helpful. Maybe some may still consider Carnival to be a starter cruise line but they must be stepping up because we were very pleasantly surprised.

We're looking to book another Carnival cruise out of Charleston next year.

Agreed. About the only thing Royal has going over Carnival IMO is "prettier" ships which is about as far down the list of my cruising priorities as it could possibly be. The service is the same or even better and the food overall, was great. Prime steakhouse puts Chops to shame. No comparison.

Count me as another pleasantly surprised with Carnival. So surprised in fact that I canceled a Royal cruise and booked Magic again.

Edited by ryano