Just back from Breakaway

reno3

We had a folding luggage carrier that had bungies on it, then we got a "tiedown" and tied it to the bottom of the carrier on each side and up over the top of the cooler so it would not move side to side. If NCL wanted to get into it they could untie the tiedown. It did not look like they "messed" with it at all. It did not come up with our luggage, it come up a little while later. When we got off the ship we packed the carrier in our luggage and just carried the empty cooler off the ship

I know this is kinda silly.. help me out here!

I got a balcony on the left hand side of the ship. So, when you leave the port, will I be able to take a picture of the World Trade Center.

I want to get a nice shot of the world trade center. I thought getting a balcony on the left side (when you look at the deck plans, it's on the left), I would be able to do this?

If not, then is it easy to get a picture on the top deck, I figured there would be a ton of people and it may be hard to do so.. then again I am going in November, so I doubt the ship will be full.

Thank you for your review. We will be in 8124 on the Escape this fall; I know that they are different ships, but I think similar enough that we would love to see some pictures of the cabin, especially the balcony. We've sailed on Princess in mini-suites with the extended balcony and just loved it. Now, with two loungers, I think we are in for a real treat! Unlike those who only use the cabin to "shower and sleep", we love to enjoy our home away from home....including - gasp! - eating on the balcony :eek: !!

Thanks,

Peg

Thank you for your review. We will be in 8124 on the Escape this fall; I know that they are different ships, but I think similar enough that we would love to see some pictures of the cabin, especially the balcony. We've sailed on Princess in mini-suites with the extended balcony and just loved it. Now, with two loungers, I think we are in for a real treat! Unlike those who only use the cabin to "shower and sleep", we love to enjoy our home away from home....including - gasp! - eating on the balcony :eek: !!

Thanks,

Peg

Here you go. I hope your cabin is the same. The balcony was really nice and big. And the bathroom was good size also. Also one of the view from our balcony to the balcony above which overlooked ours. It was not a problem and I never saw anyone up there.

DSCF0155_zpsrku86sjk.jpg

DSCF0157_zpse15tz2lc.jpg

DSCF0156_zps1wzuwvfa.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures - the cabin and deck look great! The balconies above us don't bother us at all..... I know that there are some who cringe at the idea of "people being able to see us" (ie: uncovered balconies), but if we were up on the pool deck, people would see us. Heck, if you go anywhere out in public, people can "see you"! We really enjoyed the open feel of the large Dolphin deck balconies on Princess..... look up and see the stars, look down and see the ocean - awesome!

Peg