Celebrity / Royal Caribbean Mailing List

TechKnowBabble

I was told that if you are on either the Celebrity or Royal Caribbean mailing list that they will send you a $50 onboard credit the month of your birthday. Can anyone confirm this?

My BF and I both have birthdays in December and are sailing in February, if that is true it would be wonderful to have a little extra money towards our cruise :)

I was told that if you are on either the Celebrity or Royal Caribbean mailing list that they will send you a $50 onboard credit the month of your birthday. Can anyone confirm this?

My BF and I both have birthdays in December and are sailing in February, if that is true it would be wonderful to have a little extra money towards our cruise :)

Hi Nikki !

Celebrity recently sent out an email with a 50.00 coupon, that they called a "Birthday Coupon". The funny thing about it, was that it really had nothing to do with your birthday, as mine was several months ago. Also, the window to use it was very small, with restrictions. In my case, it was pretty much worthless. Hopefully, some of our friends here were able to use it.

I think a much better idea, would be to actually send it out around the time of your birthday, if they want to call it a birthday coupon. That would be more effective, and make more sense.

I hope this answered your questions.

I received a $50.00 birthday coupon and so did my husband. So I figured we should get $100.00 on board credit, right? no way say's the Captain's Club dept. We can only use one. So why send out two?

I looked the gift horse in the mouth and noticed 'oh my, this gift horse's mouith only has one gold tooth, not two!'.....

Wow..I wish I had received one. We booked a 14 day cruise in June (but it's not until next year) and a weekend cruise in July (leaving in 3 weeks!) and our anniversary was last week but we didn't receive anything. I know I am on their mailing list too because I get everything else! Is it just for birthdays or anniversary to? I could have used it in a few weeks!

Bummer :cool:

Archived