set sail pass question

tinmantam

Good luck. My wife and I are going on our first cruise in December, with four other couples. Even though my wife and I initiated the whole thing (first to book, and the other couples even went through our TA), the other couples printed their Set Sails and we can't.

I e-mailed RCCL, and then called them a few days later. The woman on the phone said, "Oh, no, you're not supposed to be able to print your Set Sail Pass until about a month away... in fact, I just spoke to a woman who can't print hers for next week. You'll get an e-mail when you can print them." I said, "Then why were the other couples able to print theirs?"

Then I got an e-mail from RCCL, saying, "Sorry for the inconvenience. Call your TA." (That's pretty much verbatim.) What my TA would have to do with it, I don't know. I e-mailed him and said, "Apparently RCCL thinks you have some control over their 'Print' button on their website...."

i filled out all of the info,and the only 2 that printed out were mine and myhusbands,it wont let me print my 4 year olds.any help please

I had a simular experience. First I printed my Majesty cruise document which had my girlfriend and my name on it (one paper two names).

Then I tried to print the documents for the Adventure cruise. I could print the one that had the names of my girlfriend and me on it (one cabin) but could not print the other one (other cabin) that had my parents names on it.

With my parents document it states that they will be notified when it's ready to print. So we'll wait..

i filled out all of the info,and the only 2 that printed out were mine and myhusbands,it wont let me print my 4 year olds.any help please

Are you trying to print out the "online check in" or the "before you board" form?

The Online check in will be one piece of paper with a bar code on it, you will have had to fill in your credit card information as well as document type and other information. Complete all passanger information and then print when you are done. I did mine for an Oct. 17th sailing a couple of weeks ago, it was for myself, husband and 3 1/2 year old son.

Good luck

I have a question about this as well.

Does RCI put a hold on funds on the credit card you submit for the Set Sail Pass for the on-line check in?

I emailed RCI on Aug 30th, and I still have not heard back from them.

I was told that no holds on credit cards until you actually board the ship, then yes, they do put a hold on your card.

Call RCCL. Just went through this same thing, kept waiting and waiting for the system to allow us to print, and it never came. Turns out there was something wrong behind the scenes (they had added an airline package incorrectly), and it wouldn't print until that was fixed up.

We called them, they fixed it up, and within minutes the web page allowed us to print it.

Archived