Is D1#9092 balcony on Radiance of the Seas as nice as D1#9078

jhyla54

I am cruising on Radiance of the Seas 11-27-05. I had a chance to grab d1#9092 yesterday on the hump. I let go E1 #7544.I hope I made the right choice. The balcony is important to my wife and me. #9092 seems to have the same size balcony as the famous D1#9078.

If anyone can tell me if I made the right choice I would appreciate any comments. Does anyone have pictures of D1#9092?

Thanks for your help

Jim

I had a chance to grab d1#9092 yesterday on the hump. . The balcony is important to my wife and me. #9092 seems to have the same size balcony as the famous D1#9078.Jim

9092 & 9078 are exactly the same- good location.

Stop second guessing yourself- you did good.

I personally would have taken that aft cabin on the corner on deck 9

• 1 year later...

Just got off the Radiance ... we had 9590 for this past cruise (hump, starboard), but have booked 9092 (port) for our upcoming June Radiance cruise. While on the ship a week ago, I ran into the lady who was staying in 9092. I asked her if I could see her room. I took pix of the LARGE balcony ... otherwise the room is identical to the one we were currently in (D1). The location is EXCELLENT ... right next to the mid-ship elevators/stairway.

Before this last cruise I called RCI several times (!!!) to see if 9092/9078 had become available. They never did. We were pleased with our hump on the starboard side, but really look forward to June in 9092!

You did really good!!!!

~dianne

Archived