The Fish Fry Restaurant???

DimSum

I have been reading that this restaurant The Fish Fry is really good. I have tried googling the actual name/address but come up with several choices. I'm not sure exactly which restaurant is The Fish Fry. Seems like "fish fry" is found on all the names of restaurants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it safe to walk from the pier to the restaurant?

The fish fry is an area that contains a bunch of restaurants, The restaurants are all next to each other. Some indoor , outdoor , upstairs etc.

Very safe walk to this area past junkaroo beach and along a much traveled area. there are sidewalks along the route.

It probably takes an average of 20 minutes to walk to the area.

The Fish Fry is not one restaurant, it is a whole block of restaurants. If you're interested, I posted a review and some pictures on my blog last year: http://www.susancrow.blogspot.com/2014/09/nassaus-fish-fry.html

It's about a mile and a half from the port, so it is walkable but I wouldn't want to walk it in the summer. Hot!! :) It's very easy to take the bus.

Take the #10 bus (not 10A). Let the driver know you want to get off at the Fish Fry and he will let you off right across the street. It costs $1.25 a person and you pay when you get off. US dollars are accepted and you'll need exact change or you can just round up.

That looks good but seems a little pricey. Chicken pasta for $19? Are all of the restaurants in the fish fry area about the same in price?

The menus are going to be similar at all the restaurants. Food in Nassau isn't cheap. It's a small island and almost everything has to be shipped in. At any rate, don't go to the Fish Fry to get chicken pasta! Eat Bahamian food - cracked conch, conch salad, fresh fish, rice and peas, baked macaroni, guava duff. You can have chicken pasta at home. :)