Question about Free massage and Room Credit

Hi all! I've been a lurker here for a while. We will be leaving for our first cruise this Sunday! We were given a free massage and $200 room credit by our online travel agent. The question I have is, how will the cruise know we have these and how do we redeem them? Also, will the room credit be split between each person in the room? Or will it be who ever uses it first receives it? Thanks for all the great tips and advice you all provide us rookies!

You should read the fine print on the spa credit. We had to book onboard and were restricted to port days. The spa people knew about our reservation.

As far as I can tell, it only limits the kind of massage one person can get.

"Your stateroom is entitled to one complimentary spa treatment. Spa offer will be limited to one treatment per stateroom, and it will be at the guest's discretion as to which guest on the stateroom redeems the treatment. The guest redeeming the spa offer will choose among one of three of the spa treatments: La Thérapie Hydrolift Facial; Swedish Massage; Reflexology including Massage. May not be combinable with other offers or promotions."

Hi all! I've been a lurker here for a while. We will be leaving for our first cruise this Sunday! We were given a free massage and $200 room credit by our online travel agent. The question I have is, how will the cruise know we have these and how do we redeem them? Also, will the room credit be split between each person in the room? Or will it be who ever uses it first receives it? Thanks for all the great tips and advice you all provide us rookies!

The onboard credit is generally credited to the 1st person on the booking. If you're raveling with someone that your Sea Pass cards are not tied to the same charge account than you should go to Guess services and request the $200 OBC be split and assigned to both people in the cabin. Otherwise if both sea pass cards are linked to the same charge account who the OBS is assigned to really doesn't make a difference as it will come off the total bill.