Need your help!! Cabin question on Breeze Lido Deck

N&J

Planning to book for August on the Breeze (with toddler), not many rooms available they have a few on the Lido Deck. Please do tell, how bad is the noise? Need help :confused: If you have cruised on any of the cabins on the lido deck please tell<

Thanks

Nanette

Edited by N&J

IMO Lido is the best deck ever! No noise at all! I was worried about it as well and was pleasantly surprised. You will understand once you board and experience it for yourself. Happy Cruising!

I'm surprised there are still cabins to be had on the Lido deck because it is one of the most popular places to be on the ship. I sailed on the Breeze last year and had a Lido balcony, it was wonderful! If the buffet is crowded you can take your food back to your cabin and you won't have to go far. You don't hear the noise, they have a door that is usually closed and muffles any sound. You're near one of the pools and in addition Guy's Burgers and the Blueiguana are not far away either.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Got a balcony gty in 2009 and I was nervous. Wound up in 1st cabin on right after the double door, right behind lido bandstand and huge movie screen. Never heard a peep, Carnival must have amazing insulation. Also lido is the most convenient deck to be on. Still stick to ext afts though, once I had an aft I can't go back. I stick to Empress ext afts towards the middle, New ships ext afts next to the wraps don't have sofa or coffee table area. You pay as much as the guy next door, but you get a significantly smaller cabin. Balcony is still larger than most. I think you will love lido for convenience.

Planning to book for August on the Breeze (with toddler), not many rooms available they have a few on the Lido Deck. Please do tell, how bad is the noise? Need help :confused: If you have cruised on any of the cabins on the lido deck please tell<

Thanks

Nanette

Agree with everyone else, we had a balcony that was close to the lido and close to the elevator and never heard a noise from either. We saved so much walking time being close to the lido and elevator over the course of the entire cruise. You will love it, on the lido balcony in a couple weeks on conquest.

Ditto. Definitely go for the Lido. The convenience to everything cant be beat and no issues with noise. That said, I had a Spa balcony on deck 11 on the Breeze a couple years ago and that was a GREAT room. Lido is a great place to be tho.

Thanks

Nanette

See all the Carnival cruises in my signature below? All were in Lido balcony cabins except for Paradise, Miracle, Pride, and Legend. Why not those ships, you might ask? Because there are no Lido deck cabins on those ships. :D

We have never heard noise from outside, even while sitting on our balcony. We even had connecting rooms on Dream, Breeze, and Magic and didn't hear any noise from the cabin next door. (Plus the connecting-door handle was a great place to hang damp bathing suits.) Besides being so close to the pools and the buffet, another benefit to being on Lido is that there are fewer cabins so there's less foot traffic in the hallways.

Go for it and have a great cruise.

Edited by stargate fan

Thanks

Nanette

We have cruised the Breeze twice, our first on Lido Deck cabin 10270, the location was great and very convenient. You do not hear noise from Lido/Pool area in the cabin however, we did hear the elevator dings day and night.

Our second cruise on the Breeze was Deck 11 (11252), this location is very good as well and for the most part quiet, but this cabin is directly in front of a closet the Cabin Stewards use for their supplies, and we were woken early every morning by the Stewards having conversations and accessing their carts, etc. Ironically, even though this cabin is behind the center elevators we never heard a ding, ever.