SUP @ Freedom City prices?

momrules

When I last went in January I can happily tell you that the rental was $30 per hour including the lesson. The cool part is that after your hour as long as nobody is waiting for your board you can keep going! Just check in every hour and you're good.

When I last went in January I can happily tell you that the rental was $30 per hour including the lesson. The cool part is that after your hour as long as nobody is waiting for your board you can keep going! Just check in every hour and you're good.

Thanks for your reply. Did you go first thing in the morning or later in the day? We are the only ship in port that day so that will help. We were going to do the Cruzan Rum factory tour first and then the beach, but if there are less people in the morning we will go to the beach first and then the rum tour.

Thanks for your reply. Did you go first thing in the morning or later in the day? We are the only ship in port that day so that will help. We were going to do the Cruzan Rum factory tour first and then the beach, but if there are less people in the morning we will go to the beach first and then the rum tour.

We went around noon. I always recommend you go do your other activities (the Cruzan tour is a great choice!) first and end the day at the beach. That way you don't have to rush to get back to the ship.

Freedom City will be crowded on a cruise ship day, it won't really change depending on time of day.