Can you just show up at Playa Mia and buy a package direct?

Admin

We're in Cozumel on June 30 and want to go to Playa Mia. We want to take a cab and pay in person the day of. We can book it ahead of time through the Playa Mia site but we'd rather wait and see if the weather is good, everyone still wants to go, etc. then pay when we show up. Does anyone know if we can do it that way? Seems like we can but Cruise Critic members know everything. :)

Have you used this website before to book at Playa Mia? I am curious as it is $170 for 2 adults and 1 child 4-11 on Playa Mia website, for day pass w buffet and open bar.

It is only $138 on the website you posted. But the shoreexcursioneer site gives you the option to pick just day pass/w buffet for child, but on Playa Mia, you can't separate the child from the adults who want to do day pass w/buffet and open bar.

Just want to make sure it is reliable, I guess. Thanks!

Have you checked this site: http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/cozumel/playa-mia-grand-beach-park.html

You can cancel for any reason.

Ok, it take it back, you can book child separate, but still it is around $20 cheaper on the shoreexcur website...cool!! Thanks for the tip!

Have you used this website before to book at Playa Mia? I am curious as it is $170 for 2 adults and 1 child 4-11 on Playa Mia website, for day pass w buffet and open bar.

It is only $138 on the website you posted. But the shoreexcursioneer site gives you the option to pick just day pass/w buffet for child, but on Playa Mia, you can't separate the child from the adults who want to do day pass w/buffet and open bar.

Just want to make sure it is reliable, I guess. Thanks!

We are going here on this date too!

We're in Cozumel on June 30 and want to go to Playa Mia. We want to take a cab and pay in person the day of. We can book it ahead of time through the Playa Mia site but we'd rather wait and see if the weather is good, everyone still wants to go, etc. then pay when we show up. Does anyone know if we can do it that way? Seems like we can but Cruise Critic members know everything. :)

We are going here on this date too!
We'll see you there then! Did you book through that site? I didn't have time today to look but this is for sure what we want to do. I was hesitant about booking ahead of time in case the weather is bad or we miss the port. I'd hate to be out but it looks like that site is a good option.

Traveling is me, my husband, two boys age almost 7 and almost 10. I have to say almost because they remind me every time! Husband and I are mid 40's. I'm Cecilia.

We're going to book the day pass with buffet but take our own transportation. The cab sign posted at the port says a cab for 4 is $16. That's $32 versus $52 and we can go on our own schedule.

Cecilia

I have not booked it yet, but I think I will through that website. We are "almost" 60, (don't want to be reminded) :eek: and have our adopted 5 year old grandson who we have had since age 1. Not cruised since we got him but time to break him in! Cannot wait, he will have a blast! I'm Donna, so if you see older looking people with a little kid, that's us :D

we are doing the day pass/buffet/and alcohol for us, I think, just buffet for him, I think..lol he don't eat much, so trying to decide.

We're going to book the day pass with buffet but take our own transportation. The cab sign posted at the port says a cab for 4 is $16. That's $32 versus $52 and we can go on our own schedule.

Cecilia

We were just there in May. We booked thru their website but saw others doing it at the entrance. We also were told by our cab driver that you can get a deal through them. I can't remember the exact pricing but it was a few dollars less than what we paid in advance. I will say that we opted against the buffet because we had read it wasn't that great. We ordered right on the beach from a menu. If you search on here, mitsugirly has a review and pic of their menu. Prices weren't bad. When we went there were only 2 ships in port so it wasn't crowded at all. The water park was closed for some reason so that was a disappointment for my son but we still had fun. They play various games on the beach for free shirts, drinks, etc. My son had lots of fun playing on the water toys! Get there early as possible if there are lots of ships in port when you are going.

I have not booked it yet, but I think I will through that website. We are "almost" 60, (don't want to be reminded) :eek: and have our adopted 5 year old grandson who we have had since age 1. Not cruised since we got him but time to break him in! Cannot wait, he will have a blast! I'm Donna, so if you see older looking people with a little kid, that's us :D

we are doing the day pass/buffet/and alcohol for us, I think, just buffet for him, I think..lol he don't eat much, so trying to decide.

I'm Cecilia. Jason and I are mid 40's. Our boys are 6 and 9. Maybe we'll see you there!

We were just there in May. We booked thru their website but saw others doing it at the entrance. We also were told by our cab driver that you can get a deal through them. I can't remember the exact pricing but it was a few dollars less than what we paid in advance. I will say that we opted against the buffet because we had read it wasn't that great. We ordered right on the beach from a menu. If you search on here, mitsugirly has a review and pic of their menu. Prices weren't bad. When we went there were only 2 ships in port so it wasn't crowded at all. The water park was closed for some reason so that was a disappointment for my son but we still had fun. They play various games on the beach for free shirts, drinks, etc. My son had lots of fun playing on the water toys! Get there early as possible if there are lots of ships in port when you are going.
Thanks for this information! It's so helpful. I read Mistygurl's review. I was glued to it! There are only two ships in port when we're there too. I'm getting so excited. It's very soon.

Cecilia