Multi On Board Accounts same cabin

Keith.W

Hi, I am traveling in my parents cabin this year and we have booked a Forward penthouse on the Getaway in September. Myself and my Mother are listed as the main passengers to avail of the drinks package, my father only drinks beer and vodka so we figured it be better for him to payg with us drinking specialty drinks cocktails etc.

My question is can i have a separate account for my own transactions by registering my card to my an account and my parents together on there own.

Hi, I am traveling in my parents cabin this year and we have booked a Forward penthouse on the Getaway in September. Myself and my Mother are listed as the main passengers to avail of the drinks package, my father only drinks beer and vodka so we figured it be better for him to payg with us drinking specialty drinks cocktails etc.

My question is can i have a separate account for my own transactions by registering my card to my an account and my parents together on there own.

My wife and I always get separate room accounts, mostly because it's none of my business what she spends at the spa/salon... and it's none of hers what I spend buying her drinks. :)

Yes, you can have separate accounts for every passenger, one account for everybody or any combination in between. It doesn't matter how people are booked or sleeping in the cabin.

Edited by Demonyte