Trip Report - Anthem - 22nd May - Sunshine in the Canaries

You can download it anytime (on a newer phone, my son Samsung S2), then it becomes operational on the ship. To use the ipad on the ship, you just need to input your name and stateroom number and it will then give your page. It is very straight forward and there's always someone close by to help otherwise, especially on the first days.

This is likely to be a long one - so the summary is: brilliant trip, love the ship, good entertainment, great food, amazing kids club - happy parents, happy 7 and 5 year old boys!

Ok...now the long version for those that enjoy trip reports, cause I love them!

Background:

I was probably the most anti-Royal Caribbean passenger going in to this, I'd had very negative experiences with the UK customer service department prior to sailing, and I was gutted my children weren't going to get to see the DreamWorks experience. My expectations were very very low for this cruise. We've cruised twice with Celebrity before kids, and with Thomson and P&O with the kids.

Really pleased everything turned out so well for your cruise after all the aggravation & worries you had leading up to it.

We were fortunate enough to get a late booking for the Allure West Med cruise which ended yesterday. I know you hope to go on the Allure next year, if you do you will love it. It's a great ship and our girls loved the Dreamworks Experience. It is probably better than what the Anthem would have offered as you also get Dreamworks ice & aqua shows.