Web Site/Confirmation e-mail Issues

I purchased some cruise cash last week. I have done so in the past and always receive a confirmation e-mail right away. I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail from Carnival (checked my credit card, and they already charged it). I also paid off my cruise. Whenever I make a payment, I always get a confirmation e-mail right away. Still haven't received it, but they charged my credit card.

I have sent an inquiry through the "Contact Us" link on their web page, and I didn't even get the usual "we have received your inquiry and will get back to you."

I am just wondering if anyone else is making purchases and/or payments through the web site and not receiving the e-mails.

I also made a purchase through the Carnival website and I took a picture of the confirmation number after I placed the order. I also did not got an email, although I have gotten emails for other things I have ordered for our upcoming cruise. I called Carnival and gave them my booking number and they confirmed the purchase. There must be something wrong currently with their system but the orders are going through. I'm gonna bring my confirmation number for this order, just in case.

I just ordered liquor and bottled water for my cruise in July. I got the email immediately. When I made the purchase, there's a section to write down your email and they sent it.