gratuities for kids

To the OP : And your point is what exactly ??

The kids are more of a burden to the wait staff than adults.

Tip the wait staff and cabin stewards, and tip them well.

Tipping them, yes that's what the auto charge is for each day, to take care of that. Anything cash extra on top of that is at the individuals own discretion, but not required.

My point? No point, it was a question, isn't that what cruise critic is for...to ask questions?

My point? No point, it was a question, isn't that what cruise critic is for...to ask questions?

Yes, it is. And your question was answered early on, but then people have to heap on judgment, assume bad intent, and then start arguing with one another. Sigh. Sorry you had this experience...seems to be the norm these days around here!

Yes, it is. And your question was answered early on, but then people have to heap on judgment, assume bad intent, and then start arguing with one another. Sigh. Sorry you had this experience...seems to be the norm these days around here!

Guess so!! Looks like I just learned they kinds of things NOT to ask on cruise critic!