RCL Credit Card OBC

We are doing our first back-to-back cruise with Royal. If we don't use all of our Royal Credit Card OBC, can I carry It over to the second cruise or would I have to split the OBC and add half to each cruise?

Can anyone shed some light on turn around day. What do the passengers that are staying on do for that day. I know we have to have new sail cards, but not sure what else happens.

Thanks,

Nancy

We are doing our first back-to-back cruise with Royal. If we don't use all of our Royal Credit Card OBC, can I carry It over to the second cruise or would I have to split the OBC and add half to each cruise?

Can anyone shed some light on turn around day. What do the passengers that are staying on do for that day. I know we have to have new sail cards, but not sure what else happens.

Thanks,

Nancy

The OBC cannot be carried over and cannot be applied to the next cruise. However, Visa points OBC is refundable (at least it has been), so if you have any excess from the first cruise, you can redeem it in cash on the last night of the first cruise.

You should receive a letter in your stateroom near the end of the first cruise with details of the changeover day process.

Edited by clarea

I just completed online checkin for my first B2B. It gives the option to show "consecutive cruise" so they are expecting you. I also posted about this and received the suggestion to visit guest services during the first cruise to confirm.

Can you combine the RCI credit card OBC with shareholder OBC?

Yes, I believe you can. However, I'm not sure if you can combine shareholder OBC with any of the "sale" rates these days.

I just completed online checkin for my first B2B. It gives the option to show "consecutive cruise" so they are expecting you. I also posted about this and received the suggestion to visit guest services during the first cruise to confirm.

Identifying yourself as a "consecutive cruise" is included on the "Travel Plans" Page and is visible to everyone doing on-line check-in even if they are not doing a consecutive cruise.

Edited by cruisenfever

Identifying yourself as a "consecutive cruise" is included on the "Travel Plans" Page and is visible to everyone doing on-line check-in even if they are not doing a consecutive cruise.

I wasn't suggesting that it was "exclusive"

That's correct, you said "so they are expecting you". :D This is not always the case as Bob has suggested to always go to Guest Services to double check.

I said that- and I said that it's on option when you check in; thank you for reiterating everything I'm suggesting.

If on a back to back, will they bring your liquor purchases to your room at the end of the first week, or do they cross check that info? Also what about last day liquor purchases onboard? Can you bring them with you as usual on the last day?

If on a back to back, will they bring your liquor purchases to your room at the end of the first week, or do they cross check that info? Also what about last day liquor purchases onboard? Can you bring them with you as usual on the last day?

They are supposed to hold your liquor purchases until the end of the last cruise. Sometimes they miss this.