Good Customer Service

I like to hear good news from others so thought I would share our RCCL customer service experience.

We had a B2B booked on Oasis and decided to change to a B2B on Harmony. We had used a next cruise cert (one of the older ones where you still retain the OBC) to book Oasis and to be sure we were able to get the cabin we preferred I had done 2 courtesy holds on Harmony. When I called I really was expecting problems based on some posts on CC lately. However, Karen in customer service handled the transfer without a hitch! No problems whatsoever! And, she was pleasant and professional during the whole transaction!:):):)

And, we saved close to $400 so no complaints here!

We've been able to mess with our reservations so well that we added another cruise to our line up.

We now have 8 in the future.

Chaning cabins when there's a price drop has always been easy- last summer, we had a nice JS on the Rhapsody for Alaska. After final payment, an aft opened up, we moved. And shortly after that, one of the great aft corners opened up, so we moved again- all for free. And no hassle. Got an amazing cabin that we spent HOURS out on our balcony.

And we occasionally get extra surprises in our cabin. Love that. Beyond the D+ stuff we get.

I'm always shocked that so many claim that service is so bad that they are leaving. We have yet to encounter that.

We generally book through Royal Caribbean via the phone therefore we have had a huge number of conversations with their agents. In addition to booking cruises we have made many adjustments to the reservations…all with excellent agents. Only once did we have an agent that lacked sufficient information and even he was pleasant.

There have been times that we have contacted other departments and had the same excellent service.

We are VERY pleased with Royal Caribbean's agents.:):)