UK Reviews of the Week by Clio1610, Mighty_Muzzo & JD Owl!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Anthem of the Seas Anthem of the Seas really does rock! by Clio1610

Let me start by saying that these are our thoughts & observations – mine, Hub’s & our 18yr old Son ! We parked in Blue Car Park, walked across the road into the Terminal and were met by rows of check-in staff in Blue tops all holding tablets and we were checked in, through Security & Onboard all in 10 mins ! First impression ? WOW – Just WOW !!! Met with a glass of Champers & chance to have a wander and a first look along the Royal Esplanade. Very similar to the Royal Promenade, just smaller. As we boarded just after 11am (we were in Group A) we decided to take as many photos & film as much as we could straightaway, so we started at the top on Deck 16 and worked our way down... Continue reading... Anthem of the Seas really does rock!

Ventura First Time Cruising by Mighty_muzzo

We stayed on the Ventura so just thought I would write a review since we were massively impressed with our first time cruising, so here are some tips: When it comes to Gratuities(Tips) you automatically pay a fee a day, we took this off, you just go to the reception and ask to have them removed, that way you can tip who you want to tip throughout your cruise, we did this and ended up tipping more but that way we knew the staff got them. When you arrive go straight to the Waterside Café or Beachside all on deck 15 as you can have food straight away, especially if you had been waiting a long time to Embark. Continue reading... First Time Cruising

Norwegian Jade Great Cruise with NCL by JD Owl

This was our 9th cruise but the first time with NCL so we can speak with a bit of knowledge. Booked the cruise a few weeks ago and then read all the negative reviews which made us apprehensive to say the least. Having now experienced the cruise i'm delighted that I didnt read the reviews before we booked. I'm totally flabbergasted by some of the complaints that you read about the ship/NCL. The overall quality of service was very good and the staff were friendly and attentive. The embarkation process was painfree although we did book a suite so we got the priority boarding. Continue reading... Great Cruise with NCL

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin