Cirque Dreams & Dinner on the Epic

Bumpbailey

We're first-time cruisers going to the Western Med on the Epic in August. Looking to book some entertainment and thought Cirque Dreams looked interesting but can't find any info on the dinner part of it. All it says is to be at the Spiegel Tent 15 minutes before the show, but no details on the dinner. Anybody know anything about this?

Was just on The Epic Med cruise last month and did the show the first night. The meal is a set menu of surf and turf. It was a filet and shrimp with some wonderful fingerling potatoes and another vegetable. I totally enjoyed my meal and the show is pretty good. Also enjoyed the dessert as it was a variety of different sweet things. I had also read that the meal wasn't very good so I went in thinking the worst but I really enjoyed my meal.

It's a meal you will either think is just fine or not all that great. It will be a personal decision based on your standards, I suppose. The real star of this event is the entertainment. You can always eat again after the show somewhere if you really don't care for what they serve. We enjoyed the meal, but found it a little smaller than our stomaches. So we went to the buffet after the show for a little filler-upper.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

We're first-time cruisers going to the Western Med on the Epic in August. Looking to book some entertainment and thought Cirque Dreams looked interesting but can't find any info on the dinner part of it. All it says is to be at the Spiegel Tent 15 minutes before the show, but no details on the dinner. Anybody know anything about this?

When I went it was steak and shrimp but in all honesty you can ask for whatever you want and they will bring it. when I went I told them I don't like steak or shrimp and asked if they could bring me a burger and fries and they did.