Breeze - Category help please...What would you do?

js

Hi.

We are sailing the Breeze on January 30, coming from freezing NY.

Leaving men and kids at home, it will just be my mom, my dd-22 and myself.

We currently have an 8N, extended aft balcony booked on Deck 9 (that was only deck available and currently none left).

For $100 would you move to a spa balcony? For $60 I could move to a spa balcony on Deck 11 but if doing spa balcony, figured would be nice to be on same deck.

We are "spa people" and I went back/forth with the decision before booking the aft with the reasoning that we are coming from disgusting weather in NY and why would we want to be inside when we can be outside in the sun since we would have been cooped up for 2-3 months already. I understand the spa balcony includes the first 2 people. I understand that I would have to purchase another pass. How much for an 8 day cruise. Would we get a pass if we did that first thing after boarding?

I booked ES. Should I wait and see if prices go down for a January 30 sailing?

What would you do? Thank you so much!

Edited by js

I would move to the spa deck, where your located now you will hear the noise above you with them sliding deck chairs around. Plus, you have some nice perks with having a spa cabin.

Do you know how much extra for the 8 night spa pass and do you know if they are hard to get since it would need to be all three of us going not just 2. If I got on and went right to spa, is there usually availability or will I be stressing until January 30?

Thank you so much.

They would have to pay me to make that switch.

The infrequent noise from the above is not annoying, and the partial shde provided by that overhang above you is really nice.

Dang. Thank you.

I have no clue what I should do. The spa cabins look pretty but I need to figure out

where we would spend our time? In the spa or outside?

How much extra is a spa pass for full cruise for one and is there usually availability if I go right to the spa after boarding to obtain one?

I do not know what to do!

Nope nope nope. Aft extended for me, too. We've had several and loved them. YMMV.

I book aft on other lines too. The thing that is getting me is it's on Deck 9.

Would you still keep it. No other deck was available.

Thank you.

I have stayed on decks 7 and 9 on the Magic. I will book only 9 from now on.

The aft balconies get nearly full sun all day, and not nearly as much wind as a side balcony. The overhang of the Lide deck keeps the balcony in partial shade most of the day.

I have stayed on decks 7 and 9 on the Magic. I will book only 9 from now on.

The aft balconies get nearly full sun all day, and not nearly as much wind as a side balcony. The overhang of the Lide deck keeps the balcony in partial shade most of the day.

Thank you.

You helped me make my decision. I will keep it. If the spa balconies go down

I'll revisit it but I like my cabin and will keep for now :)

Thanks so much!

Thank you.

You helped me make my decision. I will keep it. If the spa balconies go down

I'll revisit it but I like my cabin and will keep for now :)

Thanks so much!

One other thing to consider-what's above the Spa balcony cabin? If it's the gym, there might be noise from people running on treadmills or lifting weights.

We loved Breeze. Enjoy the girl time.

NOPE NOPE NOPE I am on the 1/16/16 sailing, another 8 day, and I am in an 8M, they would also have to pay me to move. The spa, yeah it's nice, but the aft extended balcony is where it's at! I booked way out in advance for that room and I don't think anything would make me want to move.

If you are spa people…. I would say go for it. The spa pass for 1 additional person should run around $120-150. I'm on the Breeze 1/16 sailing and we jumped to a spa cabin for only $30 more. We were in a spa balcony last time we were on the breeze last september, and we decided that while it was too hot in september, the spa features will be wonderful in January.