Missing Luggage from 5/15/2015 San Francisco/Alaska Cruise

NBCZero

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. I posted in the roll call thread but I am not sure if anyone is still reading it.

I am wondering if anyone knows of someone accidentally picking up a small black rolling carry-on case on May 26th, 2015 at the San Francisco pier 27.

Celebrity has not been able to locate it and it was not reported as left on the dock in San Francisco. :(

Not very valuable items were in the suitcase, but things that can't be replaced such as costume/fashion jewelry that were sentimental.

The rest of the case was stuffed with my walking pharmacy of over counter medications and bathroom items, lysol, hand santizer etc... I might be a little germ-a-phobic :D! Only other thing was my prescription medication for my ADHD which I can get refilled... if I remember ;D (scatter brained joke).

If anyone knows of anyone that found/picked up a case (It's got a curved top and was meant as a small rolling laptop case) can you please let me know? I am just interested in the fashion jewelry (it was in a little linen colored jersey type bag), the rest of the stuff can be replaced. I'll cover shipping.

Dixie

Dixie Ballew

dixielb @ gmail(dot)com

(added note, I am not receiving compensation from Celebrity as I did not fill out a form at the pier. The lady helping us did not mention needing to fill a form there. My large hard suitcase was also sitting opened and I was concerned about items possibly missing from there. She said she hadn't seen anything loose and didn't say I needed to check or report anything there.. My own fault for not knowing the rules. I called Celebrity when we got home but by then I already lost my right to anything being covered... Most of the items wouldn't have been covered regardless and the items that matter to me are few pieces of costume jewelry that don't cost much... just wanted to add this so people didn't think I was trying to locate my items and was getting compensated from Celebrity as well). ;)