Ncl breakaway waiting for waterslides

jib614

Are there long lines to use the waterslide, rope course or any of the outdoor activities they offer? Im afraid with 4000 on board we wouldn't even get a chance to try any if it out. We are thinking of going aug 30. Not sure if alot of kids will be on board then

That sailing may not have as many kids since school starts that week.

That said I was on the BA last August, full ship, and the lines for the slides were not too bad. Sometimes there was no line for the free fall slides.

I was on the Breakaway 2 weeks ago and didn't find the line ups long at all. I travelled with a 9 and 7 year old with very little patience! On sea days there was a bit of a wait, I would say more then 5-10 minutes at the most. While docked in Bermuda there were no line ups at all.

I was on the Breakaway during March - very little lines on the twin "whips" - the other slides are more for younger children. I loved the whips, taking in account the lack of lines, I enjoyed the NCL slides more than even Atlantis's "Leap of Faith" in the Bahamas...

You'll still have summer vacation kids as school in most (all?) of NY doesn't start until after Labor Day which is very late this year. That said, I've never seen complaints about long lines for any of the attractions or anyone mention that they didn't do them because there were lines they didn't want to wait in.