hair salon ventura

I had my hair put up on our recent cruise onboard Ventura. I would say my hair's just above shoulder length but it was no problem for the lovely lady that did it.

My daughter had her hair styled on Ventura in May, medium long. The girl pointed out there is also a barber, one of the girls, so I should imagine they can style anyone who wants to be styled etc.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

hi i would like to book to have my hair styled on ventura , but it says long hair , i have shoulder length , anyone been x

Hi - not really sure what you mean by "it says long hair".

I have really short hair and have been to the salon - no mention of long hair.

The stylist are good but it is not cheap - well not compared to my local salon anyway.

Sue

Hi - not really sure what you mean by "it says long hair".

I have really short hair and have been to the salon - no mention of long hair.

The stylist are good but it is not cheap - well not compared to my local salon anyway.

Sue

Totally agree with the comments about not cheap. I have short hair ,that I wanted shorter, so just a wash ,cut, dry maybe. I said I do not wish anything fancy. When I walked out I was £50+ lighter. I would never ever pay that at home..mind you I don't get the very hard sell at home. Plus this was without me having half of what she said my hair needed!!

Use the hairdresser, but be prepared for hard sell. Lesson learnt I deal with my hair before I go away now. Whatever price you see on the price list go knowing that by the end it will probably be double.

Thank you for your replys :]

havent booked anything off cruise personaliser before and the only options on there are short or long hair not sure where my above the shoulder length will fit , all i want is to get it styled up for the formal nights , not keen on paying for a wash , cut ect

if only i can find someone to help me lolll my husband is so not good at those things

might just buy a side clip or something

thank you xx