RCCL Visa points on a 3 day Cruise

[quote name='RVfromAZ']Thinking I will use our points for $500.00 OBC, I already have $300.00 OBC on up-coming cruise, hope that doesn't matter! :confused:[/quote]
It should not matter, the Visa points OBC has always been combinable.

[quote name='Ollie_WA'][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am DONE with this card. Just received an email and a phone call today to say they (BofA) are sending us another new card, due to a possible compromise on my account. This is the 3rd time in 12 months. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

There are a lot of things to blame BoA for, but, this is not one of them. This is a merchant problem. Merchant gets compromised, BoA has to issue new cards.

[quote name='Cigar King']There are a lot of things to blame BoA for, but, this is not one of them. This is a merchant problem. Merchant gets compromised, BoA has to issue new cards.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You are absolutely correct....that's exactly what they told me on the phone. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Dem920']I hear that the drink packages are going on sale buy one get one free starting June 15th but you need to buy it before you sail. It is going to be a limited offer, so OBC would not work for that. We are sailing in August and some of our friends sailing with us got emails about it coming up. Others got emails that if you bought a drink package you can get a free extra soda package to share, but both seem to have to be purchased before sailing. Just what we are hearing.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hmmmm this is definitely something to think about! Well worth BOGO....except it would actually be free if I can use OBC from points!! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]