Did you photograph a proposal on the Summit this week?

2theship

The highlight of our May 31 Summit cruise to Bermuda was our daughter getting engaged! They were outside on deck when he gave her the ring and some other passengers walked by. Seeing what was happening, one lady grabbed her phone and took a picture. Unfortunately, the phone number my daughter wrote down is wrong and she can't contact the woman. If anyone happens to know about this and can connect me with the photographer, we'd really appreciate it. Just email me at 2theship@gmail.com.

Thanks!

The highlight of our May 31 Summit cruise to Bermuda was our daughter getting engaged! They were outside on deck when he gave her the ring and some other passengers walked by. Seeing what was happening, one lady grabbed her phone and took a picture. Unfortunately, the phone number my daughter wrote down is wrong and she can't contact the woman. If anyone happens to know about this and can connect me with the photographer, we'd really appreciate it. Just email me at 2theship@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Very cool and congratulations to both of them :)

I hope you can find the lady who took the photo. Maybe repost the question but with the date of the proposal in the title instead of saying this week? The date might spark someone's memory, either now or later.

Edited by Cruising Is Bliss