Just finished w/ the Rhapsody 9/4/05-9/11/05, willing to take questions...

wdj03

Hi, Bonnie! I would venture a guess that actually going on a cruise would be the only excuse for missing the Dallas Meet & Mingle. For those of you who haven't found the Dallas Meet & Mingle thread, the gathering is at the Bahama Breeze in Las Colinas at 4:00 p.m. I'd say wish I could be there, but since I am counting down the seconds now, all I can say is that I will toast all of you from the decks of the Rhapsody!

So, what's the deal with Dan, Dan the party man?

Good luck to all of you hoping to leave Galveston this weekend! Even those of us not cruising are praying she weakens and steers way south of where she is now heading -- hopefully to a much less populated area.

When someone returns from the 9/18 trip please post what effects you had from Rita. My cousin was on the one 9/11-18 - wow, did they luck out in between cat 5 hurricanes!

Wishing everyone good health!

G

My family is going on the Rhapsody on March 12, 2006. I can not wait!! I've already have booked a stingray tour with Nativeway. This will be our second cruise, first with RC. My husband, however, gets bored easy on the ship, does anyone know if they have wireless internet. I thought this might entertain him.:D

Archived