Packing Cubes

TabEcho2010

I am not that great at packing so I am thinking about purchasing some packing cubes for my 7-day cruise. Just out of curiosity, when I get to the ternminal, do the people go through my cubes?

It depends what you put in the cube. If it's clothing than no.

curious... What is a packing cube?

packing organizers. They aren't "cube" exactly but little zippered bags to sort your clothes. They are great if you have luggage that is not completely filled up, because it helps with keeping wrinkles away etc.

curious... What is a packing cube?

http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/packing-cubes-3pc-set/13032?productid=10338360

They're great, I've been using them for years. I started using them when we started going to Cabo San Lucas. Security opens and searches your luggage right there in front of everyone in line. One time a young couple got embarrassed because they did not put their adult toys in a bag or something. Security opened their luggage and there on top of their clothes was some VERY adult stuff:eek::eek:. We all knew what they did on vacation.

Edited by MsMot

I swear by packing cubes! They make things so much easier...for someone who hates unpacking like me, you literally just take them out of your suitcase and through them in the closet and you are done unpacking. So much easier, and it keeps everything so organized too.