Serenade, Artic Circle, any questions?

Sippican,

Thank you for your report on this sailing. For the past month, I have been going back and forth between several lines and ships trying to make up my mind which one I should book. Today I booked the Serenade because it had the ports that I really wanted. Even with large groups on board, I will have a fantastic trip just getting to see all the sites.

I had also read some "not so good" reviews, but even the larger and newer ships will have negatives. It was good to read your postings here as they helped answer some questions for me. Even though I have been cruising for 25+ years, I have never sailed on RCCL and am looking forward to a different line.

Thank you again for your info on the ports!

Edited by oceanbreeze50

Sippican,

Thank you for your report on this sailing. For the past month, I have been going back and forth between several lines and ships trying to make up my mind which one I should book. Today I booked the Serenade because it had the ports that I really wanted. Even with large groups on board, I will have a fantastic trip just getting to see all the sites.

I had also read some "not so good" reviews, but even the larger and newer ships will have negatives. It was good to read your postings here as they helped answer some questions for me. Even though I have been cruising for 25+ years, I have never sailed on RCCL and am looking forward to a different line.

Thank you again for your info on the ports!

Thank you for your kind words.

I appreciate your positive attitude and am sure you will enjoy yourself. Without a doubt, this was the best itinerary we've been on! We enjoy the Radiance Class ships and the crew was exceptional.

Welcome to Royal Caribbean.