Need Your Help?

hunter68

Well we got the upgrade email for our cruise on the Breakaway the week of June 28th. Currently we have a Spa Balcony cabin. We also plan to get the Vibe passes. The offer is 750 pp for the Haven Court Yard Penthouse or 1000 pp for the Haven Spa room.

I say yes and my wife is on the fence. Please let me know if you think this is worth the cost to upgrade. I would most likely pass on the Vibe if we had the Haven. Not Sure on the Spa.

What should I do?

Well we got the upgrade email for our cruise on the Breakaway the week of June 28th. Currently we have a Spa Balcony cabin. We also plan to get the Vibe passes. The offer is 750 pp for the Haven Court Yard Penthouse or 1000 pp for the Haven Spa room.

I say yes and my wife is on the fence. Please let me know if you think this is worth the cost to upgrade. I would most likely pass on the Vibe if we had the Haven. Not Sure on the Spa.

What should I do?

You'll get yes and no answers I say 2k more no. Try calling and see if you can negotiate even to 1500 total.

What should I do?

Just my personal opinion....

I would go with the court yard penthouse upgrade at $750 pp, just to get the Haven and extra perks. Definitely won't need the Vibe pass. If she really needs a spa pass just tell the Concierge when you get to the pier, the spa pass runs $199 per person for the 7 day cruise. I personally don't think you will need the spa pass as long as you have the Haven.

Talked with NCL today. They would not go down on the price, the person was nice and said to keep checking back.

Also I asked if I would get the new perks (already have UBP) and it was explained to me that I would keep what I had at my original booking. That may have swayed me more.

She did say I could do a new booking with the current perks for $8500.00 (crazy). The Haven Spa's are sold out as well.