Camp carnival question

bythesea7

Surprising the family with a 7day cruise in January. We have always cruised alone so its the childrens 1st time. Two brothers will be 10 and 12 at the time of cruising. Any chance that they will allow the younger brother attend camp carnival with his brother?? Or do they insist on separating by age and stick to it?

Some people have been allowed in the past but it is not common. I wouldn't mention it to your kid. You can ask when you are on board but I would be prepared to be told no

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Forums mobile app

Last December we went on our first cruise with all four kids. My younger two were 4 and 5 so they were together but my older two were 7 and 9 so separated. They would have been fine in their own groups but I asked if my oldest could stay with the 6-8 year olds. The first night they said they'd check and get back to me in the morning. Numbers were really low on the cruise as it was off season so it was fine. My oldest only had his 9th birthday a week before the cruise so that may have helped.

It is worth a try and it will likely depend on how many kids are on board and how busy Camp Carnival is.