New York CTN Cancelled.

We were on the repo cruise and just got an email that it's now a NY round trip. Not happy.

I believe this is a misprint. The cruise after this one leaves Miami on the 11/27, the same day we get back. The Vista can't very well travel from NYC to Miami in less than a day.

So stupid our government for killing cruises to nowhere. They are great - been on a few and no one does it better than Carnival. I wonder if it really has something to do with people buying tons of cigarettes and booze not having to worry about customs - no limits!

So stupid our government for killing cruises to nowhere. They are great - been on a few and no one does it better than Carnival. I wonder if it really has something to do with people buying tons of cigarettes and booze not having to worry about customs - no limits!

So very upset about this stupid law.

It is not the cruise lines fault. I just wish Carnival could of found a way to keep the 3 day cruise to nowhere still going

RCL Anthem 3 day cruise to nowhere which I am also on is not cancelled

They are going to stop and dock in the middle of the night in Halifax for a few hours and then head back to NJ that way they can hit a foreign port. No passengers will be allowed to get off the ship since they are just docking to fulfill the law requirements for UScustoms

I just wished that Carnival could of done the same for our 3 day cruise to nowhere. I really wanted to go on the Vista.

Maybe one day.:(