Foulmouth....Is this the only part of Jamaica I can tour?

js

Hi.

My ship will dock in Foulmouth. Are other parts of the island far away from Foulmouth?

For instance, could I do a bobsled ride in Ocho Rios? If I only want to be no more than 30 minutes away, where can I look for excursions?

Thank you very much.

Ocho Rios is about an hour from Falmouth.

We docked in Falmouth but had a driver take us to Ocho Rios to do 2 different excursions (Sun Valley Plantation and Blue Hole) and made it back to the ship in plenty of time.

I haven't done the bobsled, but I don't think it would be an issue at all.

Search around this board, there are a lot of recommended drivers that would help you with your trip.

As stated by poster above... ohci is about 1hr away.... and its all highway road, not much traffic so timing wont be an issue at all...no need to worry.....if you're still stuck on your 30 mins away rule... montego bay is about 30ish mins away. You can do stuff there as well.

Ocho Rios is about an hour from Falmouth.

We docked in Falmouth but had a driver take us to Ocho Rios to do 2 different excursions (Sun Valley Plantation and Blue Hole) and made it back to the ship in plenty of time.

I haven't done the bobsled, but I don't think it would be an issue at all.

Search around this board, there are a lot of recommended drivers that would help you with your trip.

As stated by poster above... ohci is about 1hr away.... and its all highway road, not much traffic so timing wont be an issue at all...no need to worry.....if you're still stuck on your 30 mins away rule... montego bay is about 30ish mins away. You can do stuff there as well.

Thank you both.

I'll be there long enough that day so I will look as far as Ocho Rios. Thank you both very much!

You're most welcomed.

Lemmie know if you have any further questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Hope you have an amazing time here!!

Thank you very much.

Can I take cab to/from Ocho Rios or do I need to hire a driver?

How much, approximately, are vans for 6 or possibly 11 people to Ocho Rios.

Thank you.

It would probably be best to hire a driver. As it relates to cost...no idea. You'd have to work that out with the driver.

I agree. Hire a driver. We had a driver for 5 or us (we originally asked for 7 of us, but 2 decided on a different set of excursions).

To give you a starting point, we paid $220 for the transportation for the 5 of us for our planned route - tips and excursions were extra. Read reviews, contact a few drivers, and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

The driver will stay with you all day and secure your belongings, if necessary, while you are doing an excursion.

Our driver also kept track of the time for us, called ahead for our tour, made sure we were on track for all we wanted to do, and totally went with the flow when we changed plans. That all seems pretty standard for the private drivers we looked into.

I agree. Hire a driver. We had a driver for 5 or us (we originally asked for 7 of us, but 2 decided on a different set of excursions).

To give you a starting point, we paid $220 for the transportation for the 5 of us for our planned route - tips and excursions were extra. Read reviews, contact a few drivers, and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

The driver will stay with you all day and secure your belongings, if necessary, while you are doing an excursion.

Our driver also kept track of the time for us, called ahead for our tour, made sure we were on track for all we wanted to do, and totally went with the flow when we changed plans. That all seems pretty standard for the private drivers we looked into.

Thank you. May I ask whom you used?