Extra onboard credit and drinks ?

I've just noticed that the cruise I've booked on anthem for Italian med in August is showing on board credit of up to $200 plus "drinks on us". This is a better deal now from the one on offer when I booked - $100 on board spend no drinks included. If I ask would they be able to give me the upgraded deal - I have until 16 June to make the final payment.

I've just noticed that the cruise I've booked on anthem for Italian med in August is showing on board credit of up to $200 plus "drinks on us". This is a better deal now from the one on offer when I booked - $100 on board spend no drinks included. If I ask would they be able to give me the upgraded deal - I have until 16 June to make the final payment.

If you booked in North America then you could get the new deal but they would also charge you the new rate for the cabin.. Your entire cruise would be repriced. If you live in the Uk then you would lose your deposit and have to rebook at current rates.

Oh well as i live in the uk i wouldn't be gaining anything. We're in a spa junior and these are still available at the same price I'm paying which is slightly annoying as I thought prices usually increase nearer the cruise date. I wish I'd not looked now :mad:

Oh well as i live in the uk i wouldn't be gaining anything. We're in a spa junior and these are still available at the same price I'm paying which is slightly annoying as I thought prices usually increase nearer the cruise date. I wish I'd not looked now :mad:

We are in the same situation miaandmum !

RCI's rules for UK cruisers are very different to US cruisers & we shall not be booking w...a...y in advance again :mad:

Our Anthem cruise is now £1500 cheaper than what we paid in Oct 2014 + inc Grats & Drinks pkgs - which our booking did not...

And it appears that the prices are still going down - very annoying.....

Once we have made our final balance payment I don't check prices - but I have been bombarded with emails from RCI with all these offers - Grrrrrrrrrr.......

I really don't know what the answer is for us UK cruisers - other than just to book with a US Travel Agent :eek::eek::eek: