Behind the Fun tour

CCbaby817

and do this tour--That's the plan and one of the reasons I purchased FTTF! The plan is once we board husband takes carryon's to room and I make beeline for shore excursion desk! I do have one question though Can you do the tour if you have a pacemaker?? The walking and climbing won't bother me infact dr. says more exercise the better! but I do have a pacemaker would I still be able to do the tour

Ok, I'm thinking we are going to do this, rather than an excursion in one of our ports. Stupid question: Is it booked through the excursion desk or guest services...or are these the same desk? We haven't cruised in several years, so I don't remember.

I have bad knees also, but I try not to let them stop me from doing what I really want to do (was told at 19 that I would need total replacements by the time I'm 40. I'm 32 now. If they're gonna replace them, I'm gonna get all the use I can out of them before hand! :D) . I will just make sure I take something that morning before we leave the room... and I may need some liquid medication by the time we get done! :D I can do stairs, I'm just slow, as I generally have to go one leg at a time. And for some reason going down is harder on me than going up.

We just did it on May 26th onboard the Liberty. Great tour! Well worth the $95. We will most definitely be doing it again on the Vista! My review will have a detailed breakdown of the tour (sorry, no photos since they don't allow cameras on the tour).

Ohhh, I'm stalking your review religiously! I look forward to that part!

We won't be boarding the Liberty in July until around 5 but we do have FTTF. Do you think it will have filled up by then?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk