Promo Help fom Feb. 1st

Pond Fun

Before I get the " use the search" I DID!!! I couldn't find what I needed.....Promos that I could find were not from that weekend....

Okay, I booked my cruise on Feb. 1st, I am wondering if anyone has what the promo was at that time. It has changed so many times, I just want to be sure that what I thought I was getting is what I am really getting. I booked a suiet, I believe it was $300 OBC, UBP for the 4 in the room (the first 2 are the UBP and the other 2 are the soda) and UDP for us all.

I just want to be sure, all of these keep changing. I know the weekend I booked they had great deals going on! I should of at least screen shotted it but was too busy being excited for my family and I!!!!

TIA:):):)

Before I get the " use the search" I DID!!! I couldn't find what I needed.....Promos that I could find were not from that weekend....

Okay, I booked my cruise on Feb. 1st, I am wondering if anyone has what the promo was at that time. It has changed so many times, I just want to be sure that what I thought I was getting is what I am really getting. I booked a suiet, I believe it was $300 OBC, UBP for the 4 in the room (the first 2 are the UBP and the other 2 are the soda) and UDP for us all.

I just want to be sure, all of these keep changing. I know the weekend I booked they had great deals going on! I should of at least screen shotted it but was too busy being excited for my family and I!!!!

TIA:):):)

Try going on to your MyNCL account. I booked around the same time as you did and it states on my reservation what my amenities are. The OBC might show 1/2 because it is usually split between the 1st 2 passengers. Hope this helps you

Thank you both for the responses....But the "mystery" part is I know that they change the wording sometimes...Like only the first 2 get the UDP or UBP. I booked myself no TA to call, I was just trying to see if someone here had the terms from that weekend.

This is only my 3rd cruise, 1st with NCL, so still a newbie to most of this. I know lots of you are very experienced and most likly would of printed out the terms, I'm just learning!! My first two cruises were booked from a three letter A travel agency so I didn't pay as much attention to this kind of stuff.

Thanks for you help!

Thank you both for the responses....But the "mystery" part is I know that they change the wording sometimes...Like only the first 2 get the UDP or UBP. I booked myself no TA to call, I was just trying to see if someone here had the terms from that weekend.

This is only my 3rd cruise, 1st with NCL, so still a newbie to most of this. I know lots of you are very experienced and most likly would of printed out the terms, I'm just learning!! My first two cruises were booked from a three letter A travel agency so I didn't pay as much attention to this kind of stuff.

Thanks for you help!

Call NCL and get the amenity confirmation document.

We booked that weekend too - also off of the "today only" offer.

Here's a screen grab of the email - 2015-06-14_13-53-41.png

We received dining for 4, beverages package (2 adults and 2 children with soda package), and $300 OBC. Kids were cheaper via this offer too - not "free", but less than a normal 3rd/4th.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for you help!

Just call NCL and ask for the "Amenity Confirmation". The amenity confirmation will spell out exactly who gets what by name and perk. Take it on the cruise with you just in case you need proof.

We booked that weekend too - also off of the "today only" offer.

Here's a screen grab of the email - 2015-06-14_13-53-41.png

We received dining for 4, beverages package (2 adults and 2 children with soda package), and $300 OBC. Kids were cheaper via this offer too - not "free", but less than a normal 3rd/4th.

Hope that helps.

Yes, Thank you!!

Just wanted to say Thank You to ALL that responded.....when you are new to this stuff it can get a little confusing!!! So happy I found CC!!!

:) I love the reviews and all the helpful advice!! :)