Barcelona Restaurant - Marina Maiden Voyage

walkerspt

Hi everyone

A number of us who were on the Marina maiden voyage had a wonderful meal in Barcelona the evening before departure. A number of frequent posters on this board were in attendance including Hondorner and YoHoHo who organized it. I'm hoping someone can remember the name and possibly the location of this restaurant. We'd like to revisit it.

Yes, we had a great time there! I couldn't remember the name of the restaurant, but I went back to a post I made in 2011, and found this:

"Friday evening was the Cruise Critic pre-cruise dinner at Taller de Tapas on Rambla Catalumya, about 3-1/2 blocks from the hotel and about 8 blocks from the Plaza Catalonia end of Las Rambas. About 40 had signed up, and all showed up. It was brilliantly organized by Mark M. (YoHoHo), and was highly successful."

Then, I found this link.

Edited by hondorner

We were in Barcelona a few years ago, and we too, went to this restaurant!!

Barcelona is one of our ports on our upcoming cruise, and husband asked me if I remembered the name. I did.

One of my favorite meals. Great place.

"Friday evening was the Cruise Critic pre-cruise dinner at Taller de Tapas on Rambla Catalumya, about 3-1/2 blocks from the hotel and about 8 blocks from the Plaza Catalonia end of Las Rambas. About 40 had signed up, and all showed up. It was brilliantly organized by Mark M. (YoHoHo), and was highly successful."

Then, I found this link.

What a great get together that was. Last year we were in Barcelona and could not remember the name. Now I have it. Yes, thanks Mark M for a memorable evening and wonderful beginning to a very special cruise. Don, I was happy to meet you and Betsy for the first time. I remember our van break down in Morocco, standing on the side of the road getting to know Betsy (OT/PT)

Fondly, Lynne

Thanks so much Hondorner and Lyndenfa. You're better organized than I am. Very pleased to have the name of the restaurant. We were also on that Moroccan tour where our van had a flat tire. It made for a good story after...especially since it turned out alright