Atlantis at the end of August

StacyB2011

So I booked a night at the comfort suites August. 19 when we are in Nassau. Our stop is from 8 to 5. What time should I head back to the comfort suites in order to make it back to the ship? I plan to get right off the boat asap and grab the first taxi I see when we get there. Planning on spending a few hours in the water park .. Hour on the beach and maybe a few hours exploring. Will I have enough time to do this? Also this will be my first time at Atlantis.. Any tips I should know?

So I booked a night at the comfort suites August. 19 when we are in Nassau. Our stop is from 8 to 5. What time should I head back to the comfort suites in order to make it back to the ship? I plan to get right off the boat asap and grab the first taxi I see when we get there. Planning on spending a few hours in the water park .. Hour on the beach and maybe a few hours exploring. Will I have enough time to do this? Also this will be my first time at Atlantis.. Any tips I should know?

we just did the same time frame we loved atlantis, go through the digs first then do the water rides first, grap your tube and hit the not so lazy river and when you get to a water ride, get out and go on ride and then back into the river to the next one, this way you can enjoy this ride and don't loose your tube. enjoy a lunch and keep your refillable cup for more soda, remember they only use cards so cash won't help. then head to the beach and enjoy the beauty of the bahamas. make sure you get a locker and they will exchange towels out for you many times if you want a fresh one. also make sure they quote you on cab ride prior to leaving, if group of 4 i haggled price, have fun

So I booked a night at the comfort suites August. 19 when we are in Nassau. Our stop is from 8 to 5. What time should I head back to the comfort suites in order to make it back to the ship?

You don't actually have to go back to the Comfort Suites; you can check in and check out simultaneously when you arrive. When you want to leave, you just walk out the front of the Royal Towers and get a cab back to the cruise terminal. I'd be heading for the exit by 3:30 at the latest. If everything goes well, you'll be back at the cruise terminal in 20 minutes and through the security check in 10 minutes, but if things don't go well, it might take a full hour.

If you do head back to the Comfort Suites rather than taking a cab from Atlantis, add another 20-30 minutes to get back and get a cab.