Letter to X President gets phone call

flagger

Although it may take time, the email I have sent have gotten answered. It took about 2-3 weeks, but I didn't think that was too bad. I sent an email to NCL and got no answer. I sent a second one and the president of NCL sent me an email saying that it had been referred to someone. Took a lot longer.

Katie

The purpose of this thread was to inform members that letters to get answered and an expectation of the time to answer a written letter.

I do not feel it is important to divulge the contents of or reason for communication between myself and the president of Celebrity. What is more important is the fact that an answer did come and was made via a phone call.

The purpose of this thread was to inform members that letters to get answered and an expectation of the time to answer a written letter.

I do not feel it is important to divulge the contents of or reason for communication between myself and the president of Celebrity. What is more important is the fact that an answer did come and was made via a phone call.

Do you really believe the president of Celebrity read your letter?:confused:

Well, if we knew what the letter was about we would know how important this contact from the President is. It would also show us how pertinent this thread is.
AFAIK, only the moderators get to decide how important or pertinent a thread is. This is an informational board and I posted information. Don't like a thread, don't click on it or respond to it.

Since tipping seems very important to Mr Flagger or the reason for tipping or not tipping, expressed many times on these boards, I suspect it had something to do with that since recently there was a long thread with people trying to explain to Mr Flagger the procedure, which he continued to doubt the validity of their explanations.

As a second example, I wasn't satisfied with the discount policy for Captain's Club members (not Elite) on the Xpedition. I sent a personal letter to the Vice President responsible for customer affairs and got a personal phone call from the Director, Captain's Club with excellent communication skills and a negotiated resolution that suited me. In addition, she told me that if there were future problems, I could call her direct. Needless to say, when we had a magnificent experience in the Galapagos, I wrote and told them about it.

Archived