Oasis Cabins 8101 or 9101?

We were in 8136 in May. Very close to the elevators forward. Great location with quick easy access to Central Park. Balcony was great, air worked great as long as the curtains were drawn. We had pretty calm seas, but we hardly felt any movement. You can feel a little tilt back and forth in the bathroom for some reason, but outside that small enclosed area we could hardly feel anything. If I were to cruise Oasis again, I would gladly book that same room. Room attendant was best we have had. We did not experience any unusual crowds from that location.

Can't seem to find anything on these cabins. Anyone stayed in them? Are they decent? Do I need to avoid? Any insight is appreciated!:)

I picked Deck 8 for our November cruise rather than Deck 9 because rather than passing through corridors to get from front to back, which would be the case on Deck 9, I could cross the far more pleasant Central Park on Deck 8.

• 1 year later...

Searched around and could not find any review on these cabins anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on them? Also if you look at the inside cabins for this ship are the large open areas between the cabins a crew closet or crew only elevator? Just thinking of the noise at all times during the day.