The Breeze- Got Questions?

Banks822

We will be on the Breeze in Dec B2B. Are the washrooms near the MDR? Also do you remember the location the largest tables were? Thank you.

We were in the Sapphire Dinning Room and there were restrooms right outside the doors.

We ate downstairs the whole week and saw several large tables there.

Hi again!

Thank you so much for answering our questions!

I changed my cabin from an aft on Deck 9 to a Spa Balcony on Deck 12.

Were you on Deck 11 or Deck 12? I understand Deck 12 doesn't have a cover

over the balcony but it looks to be right in/next to the spa area and I'm going with my

mom, who swore never to do CCL and usually sails concierge on her cruises so I thought

this would be the best location for us to book for us (and my dd-22). If you were on Deck 12, how did you find the balcony?

My Breeze itinerary does not go to Jamaica but I am sailing RCCL on Independence of the Seas over NYE and it does stop there and going to look into your place since it sounds wonderful. Thank you for telling us all about this location!

Hi again!

Thank you so much for answering our questions!

I changed my cabin from an aft on Deck 9 to a Spa Balcony on Deck 12.

Were you on Deck 11 or Deck 12? I understand Deck 12 doesn't have a cover

over the balcony but it looks to be right in/next to the spa area and I'm going with my

mom, who swore never to do CCL and usually sails concierge on her cruises so I thought

this would be the best location for us to book for us (and my dd-22). If you were on Deck 12, how did you find the balcony?

My Breeze itinerary does not go to Jamaica but I am sailing RCCL on Independence of the Seas over NYE and it does stop there and going to look into your place since it sounds wonderful. Thank you for telling us all about this location!

Hi there! We had two balconies on deck 11. Rooms 11243 and 11247. Our balconies were covered.

You probably made a good choice moving from the aft because there was always a smell in the aft of the ship. It wasn't unbearable, but it was noticeable. My DH said he thought it was because the whale tail is shorter on Breeze then it is on other ships.

I hope you get a chance to visit Sunset Beach in Jamaica. It was really beautiful and so much fun for our whole family!

I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this!

The food here was excellent and there was something for everyone. We do not drink any alcohol, but still got our money's worth. They had Coke products and several fountain machines around so we just helped ourselves when we wanted a soda. Also the bartenders were very nice and made all of us Pina colada or strawberry daiquiri with no alcohol anytime we asked.

Around 12:30, their time, there will be a very big buffet in the middle of the resort. It had a big salad bar, a deli section with lots of breads, meats and cheeses. Also there was a section you could go to and they would fix you hot panni sandwiches. There was also pizza and things like that in case you have any picky eaters. But they had a large section with Jamaican food that was all very good!

Since ship time was 1 hour ahead of their time we were hungry before 12:30. Near the big water slides and lazy river is a covered area with several tables and chairs. You'll see people making hats or jewelry, but none of them were pushy at all like I've read about on CC. In this area is also a little grill. You don't want to miss this area! They are open much earlier than the buffets and there was never a line. This is where u can get nachos, cheese fries or plain fries, burgers and hotdogs, but also excellent jerk chicken, jerk bacon and jerk pork. The manager even brought us over a huge plate of all white meat jerk chicken where we were eating lunch in the buffet area. Seriously, the staff there went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.

The paddle boats, snorkel gear and sail boat rides were all included. Do not miss out on the sail boat rides! After lunch we never left the beach until time to go. The staff was so helpful and even held our snorkel gear while we were on the sail boat so nobody else would get it. We did tip the 2 main guys on the beach 20 bucks because they were great to us.

I almost forgot, near the buffet area is a little bakery/sandwich place. You have to have on a bathing suit cover and shoes to go inside though. That place had the best cake ever! Also they had icecreams. The coconut ice cream was the best I've ever eaten. All this is included in the price. There was never any foods that cost extra.

About the spa rooms...

I enjoyed the location because there were more kids on this cruise than we're use to. It was much quieter on our deck than on other areas. We enjoyed the shampoo and body wash and things that were included. I only wish I would of thought to ask my room steward for extra. He did give us 4 pairs of slippers though and I'm still using mine at home. The T-pool was great and so was the aroma steam room. Because we didn't have to pay much more to upgrade it was worth the money to us. I would never spend a great deal of money for the room, but at the right price I'd book it again.

Thanks for all the great info and tips !! We booked it a few days ago because of your review :)