Can anyone tell me about Valors kids club 9yo?

jacksmom09

They start getting some freedom. They are allowed to check themselves in and out. Some of the activities are on their own, like a ship wide scavenger hunt. These are done in small groups but they cannot participate if they are not allowed out of the club.

At the first meeting you'll get the schedule for the week. We always got two. One for DD and one for us.

They start getting some freedom. They are allowed to check themselves in and out. Some of the activities are on their own, like a ship wide scavenger hunt. These are done in small groups but they cannot participate if they are not allowed out of the club.

At the first meeting you'll get the schedule for the week. We always got two. One for DD and one for us.

Thanks for the info!

You can drop them off for dinner too. You take them up to Rosie's near fish and chips and check them in there. We did it several nights with our DS9 and DD5. It was nice to have dinner alone!

My son is 9 and no sense of direction so i was hesitant to allow him to check himself in and out. I let him but only for scavenger hunts. Sometimes he did them and sometimes he didn't.

They had lots of fun activities planned and he had a great time. On sea days he would go a few hours in the morning and then again in the evenings.

There are lots of things to keep your 9yo busy aboard ship. Just be as cautious aboard ship as you would in every day life. Remember that ships this size are floating cities. You wouldn't let your child run wild in the streets of a strange city, would you? Just pay attention and have a great time!