Wifi and the IPOD

Hi guys. Just wondering if the teenager's IPOD will automatically connect to he ship's wifi system ? The PHONES are being left at home because I don't need the extra charges and they need a week without the phones .

But they will have their IPODS.. iPods done have a "carrier".... So i can't ask there.

I just know that they can connect their IPods and check their social media when we are in places like Starbucks ...

Actually you have to turn ON Wifi... you'll search for wireless network like you would anywhere... once connected you'll follow instructions on how to sign up for an account. Only 1 device can be connected at a time, per account. Although you can sign out and then reconnect a different device. You can also sign up and pay for multiple accounts per cabin as well.

If you are worried that they will automatically connect and start incurring charges then don't worry. It doesn't work like that. They would have to manually connect to the signal and then agree to the service. It isn't like a cell phone that will automatically connect and start downloading data.