Ncl epic barcelona disembarkation time?

cbowls30

Can anyone tell me what time they start letting you off at barcelona, what's the chance of getting an 8am flight, we've cruisec from barcelona before so I know the airport is a short taxi ride away but what time can you start getting off the ship? When we were in rci allure you could self disembark from 5.30am!! ....

When I was considering a 9:55am flight, I called NCL and the lady said the earliest officially recommended flight is 10:30am. She said that 9:55am should be OK with self-disembark, but that's a far cry from 8am. It may be possible that they'll let you disembark that early and there's transportation waiting, but I wouldn't count on it.

We're sailing the Epic from Barcelona too and we ARE meant to dock at 5:00am! Last time we disembarked at Barcelona, passengers doing easy walk-off were starting to leave about an hour after we docked, maybe a little earlier.

I have to say, you're a braver person that I am, thinking about a flight that early, but if all ran smoothly..........it's a possibility, I guess!

Just checked my e-docs and it says that disembarkation usually begins two hours after docking!

Edited by meltingmoments

Having disembarked many times in Barcelona the ship tends to arrive around 5AM alongside and self disembarking is 5:30.

In theory you could get to the airport by 6 AM although the earliest I've been there has been about 7 as I was on the NCL coach transfer.

However whilst there is not likely to be traffic issues on Sunday morning any delays of the ship could have a knock on effect. You have to work out when the latest you'd need to be checked in (often around 40mins before) and 30mins transfer and that's the absolute latest you can be getting into a taxi!

If you have to be off the ship by 10am, and your flight isn't until the evening (I think, from memory, ours is about 8pm) do you know where we could leave luggage so we can explore for the day? Either at the port terminal, airport, or city centre etc.?

If you have to be off the ship by 10am, and your flight isn't until the evening (I think, from memory, ours is about 8pm) do you know where we could leave luggage so we can explore for the day? Either at the port terminal, airport, or city centre etc.?

Just found this, hope it's of some help!

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/transport/baggage-storage-barcelona.html