New to Celebrity

jackieo

We will be taking our first Celebrity cruise this October on the Reflection to Miami. Was watching a video on You Tube and advice was to have storage boxes for some clothes which can go in the cupboards over the bed. Can anyone who has sailed on Celebrity let us know if this is a good idea and if so what size storage boxes they use. We normally sail on Princess so are familiar with the amount of cabin storage available but not sure about Celebrity.

This is the storage cube people recommend. It folds in your suitcase.

I have found it to be totally unnecessary but some people love it.

I put either a pile of folded shirts, my bathing suits and/or my snorkeling equipment up there on the shelf without the cube.

I would find it to be a pain to have to pull the storage cube in and out every time I want to use it.

That being said, just know that there is a lot less cabin storage on Celebrity than on Princess. However, we sailed 35 days on the Solstice and figured out how to make do with what we had.

closetMaid.jpg.e1a748356c787a453741616d9c727ce5.jpg

Edited by chamima

We will be taking our first Celebrity cruise this October on the Reflection to Miami. Was watching a video on You Tube and advice was to have storage boxes for some clothes which can go in the cupboards over the bed. Can anyone who has sailed on Celebrity let us know if this is a good idea and if so what size storage boxes they use. We normally sail on Princess so are familiar with the amount of cabin storage available but not sure about Celebrity.

We got ours at a Dollar store, 3 for each side above the bed, a really easy way to get to our stuff. Also take 2 smaller ones for the night stand on each side of the bed.

They are also at most big box stores too.