Pics from my Alaska Infinity Cruise

Deeliteful

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Pat_Deeley/library/British%20Columbia%20and%20Alaska

These are unedited pics from my cruise also added to my review at long last. They include Vancouver, Whistler, Rocky Mountaineer, Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan as well as whales, Eagles, sea lions and sea otters!

Thank you so much for sharing. We have been whale watching all over our coast for years and haven't had a chance to get such fabulous pictures -- you were extremely blessed to enjoy and capture such great images. I have to also say thank you for your review of the Infinity. We are thinking of booking for the May 29th sailing next year and it was "deelightful" to read your positive review. Thanks it is really nice to see someone find something nice to say about their cruise and tours. Of course your glowing description of my hometown helps ;)

Thanks

Joanne

Especially love the open-mouthed eagle! And if I wasn't getting excited before I am now.

Thanks so much glad you all liked them. The eagle one is one of my favourites too,

Re the whales I struggled to get pics of the humpbacks but pleased with the orca ones. So pleased I got to see both.

Next year for bears!