Dinner/Show Time Question

Dwilli

I made 7:30 reservations for dinner almost every night while we are on the Dawn next month. Now I'm thinking there might not be enough time to have dinner and get to the shows that are usually at 9:00. Is there any way I can change the reservations before I cruise? I went to MyNCL and I couldn't find a place to do that. Thank you all for your wisdom! It's made my planning so much easier :)

Sizzlechest is right, you will need to call them, but they can fix it right then, and as soon as you refresh the screen it will show the new times in MyNCL.com. Early dining times may go quickly so call right away. Plan on 90 minutes at least. I made all our reservations at either 5:30 or 6:00 for 7:30 shows.

I called and they said there is nothing available earlier other than 5:00 (which is too early for me!). She said to check when we get on the ship and maybe there can be adjustments made. The second shows are at 9:00 so we may be ok. If not, I'm sure there is something else we can find to do!! Thanks for your help :)